From ‘Perth Window Cleaning WA’ on what makes a successful window cleaner successful. If you are looking to grow your window cleaning business here are a couple of tips.
“1. Always demand the most from yourself in order to produce the best level of clean, your efforts will be reflected in the windows.
2. Make sure you know how to use your squeegee, it sounds obvious, but one that many forget. Experiment until you find the winning technique.
3. Make sure you clean the inside, the outside and the frames, don’t forget the frames.
4. Always be professional and polite, your daily issues have nothing to dow ith the customer.
5. Have the right equipment, don’t cheap on and buy the useless stuff. It will forever be useless.
6. Charge fair. Clients will have you back if you did a good clean and didn’t charge too much
7. Make sure the customer is satisfied before you leave rather than just assuming.
8. Say yes to jobs, none is too big or too small, it is all experience and referral possibilities.
9. Be fast, efficient and reliable. With many other cleaners out there, you don’t want to be caught out because you were running 5 min late.
10. Offer a range of services above and beyond windows. You can seal many deals in the one day.
We hope this help”
Well there you have it, 10 tips to improve your window cleaning.
Next up will be window cleaning.
Local window cleaning company “Perth Window Cleaning WA” will share with us their tips and tricks to being an excellent window cleaner. So stay tuned and learn something from local experts on how to either a) grow your window cleaning business or b) clean your own windows. Article is coming soon.
What we gained about recycling from our last event.
” Recycling is a component that is within the construction industry. There is much that can be learnt about this component and its growing significance and influence that it has in construction and business today.
Recycling and refurbishing are leading actions within buildings through the re-using of materials with recycling and the updating and modernising of existing buildings with refurbishment. Both provide key benefits and advantages which can be in regard to costs, image, reducing waste and helping the environment.
The definition of recycling is: “Recycling is the process of re-using a given product or producing a new product from a recyclable material. Recycling in the building industry can relate to matters involving the recycling of materials, as well as the recycling of the buildings themselves. Recycling provides many opportunities, including the obtaining and reusing of components from existing buildings, materials from existing buildings, waste from new building construction and end building use waste.
These opportunities can provide construction benefits; existing building components can be sold or reused, construction materials can be reused for various parts of construction or used for scrap metal, construction waste can be sold to get money back, can be reused in other construction, or recycled to create new products, and finally with the aid of a waste management system building use waste with appropriate design of the building can improve energy efficiency.
The level of recycling of a building can vary from partial actions; minor, medium and major treatment, to full actions in replacing something altogether. The decision on which depends on the condition of the building and the goal that is wished to be achieved. Inevitably regardless of the decision made to recycle, the building will benefit both economically and environmentally”
Welcome to BCEMEETING 2013.
BCE stands for Business Consultant Enterprise, and what BCEmeeting is, is an annual event held every year in Perth Western Australia. Where small local businesses have the opportunity to come together to share their knowledge, their wisdom, their experience and much more in order to help each other out and help themselves in growing business.
Held at the Perth Convention Centre over 100 local businesses attend from all walks. Carpet Cleaners to window cleaners, to recyclists, insurance brokers, financial planners, personal trainers and many more.
Together we are stronger and can build up ourselves and our businesses as one.