As the team behind the Business Consultant Enterprise, we get to talk to a lot of business owners. Oftentimes, the conversations revolve around how to solve certain business issues or how to be better businesses. But if there is one thing that bothers me a lot when it comes to business owners, it would be proper waste management.
Sure, it’s just garbage. Right?
But thousands of businesses right now all over the world are getting penalized for improper waste management. Even without thinking of the penalties, waste management is important because nobody wants to have an office or building smelling like garbage, eh?
But how to do it properly is the real issue. Well, good thing you have us on your side. We will be listing the steps a business has to undertake to have proper waste management.
- Measure your business waste – As in any undertaking for the company, you must first know your enemy. In this case, you must try to find out how much waste your business is producing. If you don’t have any yet, go and buy or rent skip bins like the ones from www.skipbinsperthwa.com.au. Check out how much waste you output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Knowing this information is half the battle won.
- Learn to reduce waste – Learn the three R’s in waste management: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. You have to learn to reduce the waste you throw to landfills. Find out if there are waste in your business that can be reused or recycled. Not only will this reduce your waste, it can also help certain parts of the society.
- Contact local collectors of recyclables – If you have a lot of recyclable waste in your business, maybe it is best if you contact a local collector. That way, you won’t have to worry about doing the recycling yourself. Oftentimes, they will be more than willing to collect it on a weekly or monthly basis – saving you time and effort.
- Implement proper waste management within the premises – It should start with every employee you have. Same as that at home, you must force your employees to adhere to house rules when it comes to waste. They should learn to segregate, reuse, or recycle waste if needed.
In one of the many events we hold for the Business Consultant Enterprise, we often get people asking this very question:
“Why do Businesses Need Consultants?”
While one may argue that such a question in a business consultant event may be put in bad taste, but truth be told… There really are people who wonder. For them, businesses do what businesses do best – make money. So where do you place a consultant in that mix? The owner probably has more knowledge in the industry than the consultant. The managers know the employees more. The employees know more about the process than the consultant. What can he possibly do that will warrant a need for him/her in the system?
So what can a consultant do for your business? Here are some things they can do to help out according to sitesuite.com.au.
- Temporary assistance
- Objective review
- Third-party request for problem / opportunity identification & resolution / realisation
- Surviving a crisis
- Initiating change
- Obtaining funding
- Selecting key personnel
- In-house education
- Conflict resolution
- Executive assistance
- Government regulatory assistance
- Socio-economic and political change.
A consultant may function as an expert, coach, mentor, facilitator, and trainer depending on the needs of the business. While it is true that nobody knows the business more than the owners, managers, and employees – it doesn’t hurt to have an extra pair of hands to help out the business.
Now is a great time to invest in Perth. The city is just coming out of recession, which means two things. First, everything is still in that delicate state where the money you need to shell out isn’t very high. Second is that the local economy is on the rise, so an investment now can yield great returns later.
There have always been great reasons to invest in Perth, though.
It’s the fastest growing capital city in Australia.
The State and local government are spending money to build and maintain the infrastructure that large-scale and small-scale investments both need.
Perth is also listed as one of the most livable cities in the world, attracting thousands of new residents annually.
Tourism is also on the rise, with a nearby airport and better transportation for travellers.
For all of the above reasons, Perth has become an excellent place for investors. Small businesses are on the rise again, and the money is flowing in and out of the city. However, one thing that almost everyone seems to be investing in is property.
Demand for properties in Perth, from vacation homes to commercial buildings, has been increasing. The city’s population has been going up since 2013 and could reach 5.5 million people by 2060. With that kind of growth, it’s no wonder that people are buying up land and real estate.
Real estate development is an expensive endeavour, but one that could pay off handsomely over time. This is particularly true because Perth has a housing shortage – one that investors are going to be crucial to correcting.
The real estate market in Perth has also proven very resilient. Most experts thought that the market would slow down as the mining boom did. Instead, the city has defied expectations, and the real estate market has proven itself capable of thriving through the recession period.
Redevelopment projects are being carried out in key areas. These include the cultural centres of the city and along the river, the latter of which has never had its potential fully tapped. Naturally, the city government is also eager on expanding the Central Business District.
Residential development is also happening. Again, as I said earlier, there is a housing shortage in Perth. There is a lot of potential ROI to be had in coming in to help correct it.
Western Australia in general and Perth specifically have various business grants and loans, designed to help investors and entrepreneurs get started. These can be a huge help, especially for those who are taking on larger projects or ideas.
One thing to consider, of course, is that you should try to invest now. Property prices in Perth are expected to rise. Even if you aren’t looking to invest in real estate, you still need space for any business venture you have in mind. Investing now could save you a huge amount of money.
While real estate and property are the big things in Perth now, the city does offer other opportunities. A quick look through smartinvestmentsperth.com.au can tell you there is an abundance of small businesses, franchise, and other opportunities for savvy investors.
The Business Consultant Enterprise is an annual event held all around Australia. It is the time of year when business consultants, business owners, and regular folks gather to talk about business in general.
Get to listen to talks by one of the top business consultants in the field. Find out if you are a perfect fit for one of the hundreds of businesses looking for partners for success. Or just go and enjoy the festive atmosphere.
This year, the event will take place in Mandurah WA. Timely, as Mandurah is seeing a big increase in the number of businesses sprouting year after year. As usual, we request all attendees to follow local laws. One such law would be that there will be no parking allowed in front of the venue. Towing Mandurah will be on the venue to tow any vehicle that does not follow the rules.
Other rules and regulations will be given to all those who want to attend on the day of the event. Please contact your local representative for more information on lodging and the program.
Check out our other posts at our home page today.
I have no idea if some other business coaches guarantee amazing results very quickly flat, however the the truth is that building and growing a small business will take time. And action. Steady action. It generally does not happen overnight.
What There is since I started out my most recent reinvention is the fact that everything I set up at the start of this 12 months is currently blooming and removing big style. That’s after five calendar months of the clarified meaning, brand, and plan, and fourteen-plus years owning a business generally.
It’s rough… the waiting. It really is built by you, plus they don’t come immediately.
You intend to give up, nevertheless, you don’t.
The program is performed by you, and you retain working the program.
Little bits occasionally, however, not what you envisioned still, dreamed, and organized.
You intend to give up, nevertheless, you don’t.
You continue to do this. You tweak the program, not out of dread, but from your CEO Highest Personal.
More people subscribe, you have more customers, so you see glimmers of light at the ultimate end of the tunnel.
You up your game. You recommit to taking regular action.
And all of a sudden then, you understand that what you’ve been doing all along is paying down. Seed products have bloomed, boats are to arrive, and you are getting the results you published on your goal credit cards those many moons back.
Listed below are 7 conscious, steady actions so that you can take also to keep taking (hence, the “consistent” part):
1. Distribute your publication regularly. No excuses. At least double per month, but once weekly is ideal.
2. Post on your public media outlet of preference regularly. Create something and stay with it.
3. Build a marketing arrange for at least six months at the same time (a year is way better). Observe how things fit collectively and exactly how one product or program might move into another.
4. Design a marketing campaign for every single program or product launch.
5. Distribute that “Last chance to join up” or “Early parrot special ends tonight” on the previous day. Really. Yes, you might be sick and tired of marketing, or (probably truer) is you are fearful your people are sick and tired of reading from you. The honest-to-goodness the truth is that folks buy at the last second. Don’t get sluggish or afraid; distribute that last email or revise.
6. Head to marketing FOLLOW and incidents UP AFTERWARD. It creates no sense to network if you are not going to involve some type of follow-up system or plan.
7. Regularly create content that is positioning with your meaning as well as your brand. Don’t hang on until you’re “in the disposition” or “encouraged” or “more creative.” Overcome yourself (as well as your excuses) and simply do it.
The idea is the fact that you create the program therefore you work the program. Adhere to your schedule. Should your plan includes submitting on cultural marketing once a day, do it then. Every day. When you have prepared a five-email advertising campaign, write and distribute all five email messages.
Owning a business is not really a fly-by-night, wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am effort. It’s taking action every day. It’s turning up and upgrading.
Now, I’m not advocating working your knuckles to the bone. Oh, heck no. You will need time and energy to play, rest, refresh. You desire a life outside the business. But if you possess a business, become a CEO. Create the strategy and work the strategy. And regularly consciously. And you will find the pay-off at the proverbial end (which is no end, but instead a milestone).
Our speaker for the month was a lady by the name of Diana Smitch, who is one of Perth’s best sales trainers.
She has trained people from all walks of life, including sales reps, network marketers, online marketers, business owners, sports coaches and more.
Diana created sales and sales negotiations as the one thing that business owners and sales reps fall short on, and it is the number one thing that has them not be in the business position that they would like to be.
Without effective sales knowledge and practical abilities, your ability to grow your business is limited and impacted before you even start. It is like going into battle without your weapon loaded
Diana spoke about how sales and sales training does mor ethan just make you a good business person, it also has you be an awesome communicator, negotiator, listener and more in your personal life too.
Skills that you develop in sales apply to more than just the product you are selling, it is about connecting with the people wh may buy your product/service. For even if they are not interested in what you have to offer, if you can have them engage with YOU than you are already much closer to a sale.
We do apologise for the delay in updating our blog. We have had some issues that needed to be resolved. Now that they are resolved we are back online as per normal.
Thank you for understanding. We look forward to providing you with more insights
Our next business enterprise meeting is going to be held exactly one month from now. We are still yet to confirm who our guest speakers are going to be. The configuration we have come up with so far is to have 3 guests speakers all from different business industries, with one of them being the highlight speaker for the night.,
BY being in this position they will effectively be able to provide assistance to any other sin their field as well as to those not in their industry. They will have the opportunity to promote and showcase their business in exchange for their hard works in presenting.
They will take up the greatest time slot, and without any expectations be expected to deliver the greatest speech/advice on the night.
The industry that is selected is only notified one week prior to the event in order to test themselves and their business abilities out in producing an awesome speaking production.
Business enterprise like to challenge the businesses involved to perform under pressure similarly as they would in a working environment.
But as mentioned our next event is one month from now and we will let you know soon who are guest speakers will be, plus provide you with a small insight as to what can be expected,
From ‘Perth Window Cleaning WA’ on what makes a successful window cleaner successful. If you are looking to grow your window cleaning business here are a couple of tips.
“1. Always demand the most from yourself in order to produce the best level of clean, your efforts will be reflected in the windows.
2. Make sure you know how to use your squeegee, it sounds obvious, but one that many forget. Experiment until you find the winning technique.
3. Make sure you clean the inside, the outside and the frames, don’t forget the frames.
4. Always be professional and polite, your daily issues have nothing to dow ith the customer.
5. Have the right equipment, don’t cheap on and buy the useless stuff. It will forever be useless.
6. Charge fair. Clients will have you back if you did a good clean and didn’t charge too much
7. Make sure the customer is satisfied before you leave rather than just assuming.
8. Say yes to jobs, none is too big or too small, it is all experience and referral possibilities.
9. Be fast, efficient and reliable. With many other cleaners out there, you don’t want to be caught out because you were running 5 min late.
10. Offer a range of services above and beyond windows. You can seal many deals in the one day.
We hope this help”
Well there you have it, 10 tips to improve your window cleaning.
Next up will be window cleaning.
Local window cleaning company “Perth Window Cleaning WA” will share with us their tips and tricks to being an excellent window cleaner. So stay tuned and learn something from local experts on how to either a) grow your window cleaning business or b) clean your own windows. Article is coming soon.